|Answers Given:||24 (see them all)|
|Prize Money Earned:||$121|
|Questions refunded:||0 (see all?)|
|Is a top asker (has the power to vote on anything):|
|Subscribes to all the discourse posted to the site?:||Yes|
|Netvotes this month (upvotes minus downvotes):||0|
|Netvotes of all time (upvotes minus downvotes):||0|
|Joined the site:||February 27, 2010|
Arturo Linares's upvoted answers:
This member has no downvoted answers
Answers given to these questions:
- Symfony and PHP-cli are using different php.ini, trouble with timezone Winner!
- Why would Remember Me not work with sfDoctrineGuardPlugin?
- Where is app.yml loaded, and how can I force it to load elsewhere Winner!
- How to get a checkbox in a generated admin module? Winner!
- Post Validators ONE AT A TIME
- How can I generate URLs inside a YAML file? Like url_for()? Winner!
- Why does this fail? Winner!
- Submitting forms without using the view Winner!
- How can I make the model class a variable, with Propel?
- sfPager is looking to "id" field even though that is not the PK Winner!
- Is there a way to feed an array to checkbox_tag in Symfony 1.0? Winner!
- Why would I get garbage character if everything is encoded UTF8?
- How to sort Ascending/Descending based on query parameter?
- Calling a reusable function from a form or task Winner!
- How to create links between different apps
- Symfony Installation Help
- A statement pager for the old versions of Creole Winner!
- examples of listing 2 databases in one schema.yml file Winner!
- I need examples of search code for Symfony 1.0 Winner!
- How to use SQL functions like SUM and YEAR using Propel? Winner!
- MemCache errors with Symfony Winner!
- [pakeException] Task is not defined. Winner!
- Propel Exception: No connection params set for propel Winner!
- I need help with schema and propel-build-model in Symfony 1.0
Arturo Linares has not voted on any questions
Arturo Linares has not asked any questions
This member has not made any recommendations. If you are one of the top experts, please offer one now!